Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I want to dropkick Mike Patrick in the ovaries.

My hatred for Josh McRoberts grows and grows everyday. I am here to tell you, it has reached an all-time high. Tonight, I watched Kent State have players drop 30 points, block several shots and gets a nods up from the announcers. Now everything was good. Kent State was doing well.

Suddenly, McRoberts pulls up and misses a 6 foot jumpshot. Mike Patrick offers up this wisdom "Nice job pulling up by McRoberts, but he missed it." What the hell does that mean? He missed the shot, what's so great about pulling up? Okay, that upsets me, but whatever.

"You have to appreciate McRoberts ability to dominate a game."
"You have to respect McRoberts passing ability, so they're hesitant to double down"
"McRoberts saw a lane and was able to drive the lane being an above average ball handler."
"This is a turning point for McRoberts. He's stepped it up big today and I expect him to continue playing at this level."
"McRoberts needs to know how good he is and bring this to the table every night."

He's playing against fucking Kent State!!!!

I hope Gonzaga eats your shit for lunch.
I cannot wait for Brenden Wright to expose you when you go to Carolina.

I will not pull for Duke in any circumstance at all this year. I don't care who they play.

1 comment:

Joe Johnson said...

I love McRoberts. I hate you.



Just kidding.