Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Just read.

Round 2 Predictions

4. Seahawks @ 1. Bears
Winner: Bears, 24-10

3. Eagles @ 2. Saints
Winner: Saints 34-21

4. Patriots @ 1. Chargers
Winner: Chargers 23-20

3. Colts @ 2. Ravens
Winner: Colts 24-16

I also felt like ranking my top bands and putting my favorite album by each in parenthesis and my favorite song by the band behind a hyphen. Cool.

1. Jimmy Eat World (Clarity - 23)
2. Saves the Day (Stay What You Are - Firefly)
3. Thursday (Full Collapse - How Long Is the Night?)
4. Brand New (Deja Entendu - Jesus)
5. Modest Mouse (Building Nothing Out of Something - Never Ending Math Equation)
6. The Get Up Kids (On a Wire - Walking On a Wire)
7. Hot Rod Circuit (Sorry About Tomorrow - Let's Go Home)
8. Something Corporate (North - Konstantine)
9. Cursive (Domestica - The Night I Lost My Will to Fight)
10. Thrice (The Illusion of Safety - Like Moths to Flame)

No comments: